We are always guided by following values
What are our missions?
- To create noise for better public service.
- To advocate for better youth opportunity.
- To urge transparent and accountable political culture promoting youth leadership promoting the habit of ‘Stop complaining Start questioning’
- To amplify the voice of voiceless.
- To empower the youth leadership.
- To find a creative and constructive action to engage young people in social-political debate and democratic practices.
What are our goals?
- To make young people engaged in social-political debate and democratic practices.
- To develop a culture of argument-based activism by engaging youth from all divergent background regardless of their education, geography, profession, religion, and caste.
- To encourage people to actively be involved in demanding accountability of the authorities by questioning in everyday public concerns.
- To enable youth participation and engagement exploring and discussing on youth opportunities.
- To promote the culture of accountability.
Get Our emails
Subscribe to our e-mail list and stay up-to-date with all our news and stay in touch.